Tomato Trick Tomato Trick

....oh....my...god

tht was epic... u sir, deserve a medal

The Wii Fatty The Wii Fatty

Interesting... but what was the point?

Alright, I admit it, I found it slightly entertaining, and the animation was pretty good. But other than just a quirky animation, it didn't make me go 'OMG' or 'Wow'.
Sorry, better luck next time

Annoying Kid Annoying Kid

Boring for the first part, funny the next.

It started of plain but you knew he was going to do something harsh or violent. i wouldn't say it was the best but it was good.

Adam's "In the Park" Adam's "In the Park"

What the heck was that all about!

Sorry but u just didn't try on that movie. U had nothing to it. That was plain and boring. Go do different things other thna murdering the toons name.

(B) Running (B) Running

If it cracks u up then u got a bad sense of humor.

Sorry for the comment but it's pretty much true. What did u find funny cos i'm dying to know. At the begging i had to turn up my speakers just to hear what he was saying. Try at music not toons mate.

Balloon Agendas Balloon Agendas

Balloons. They're everywhere. That was so funny.

I really like the part where spikes said "good point old bean- Comence with the operation" and at the end when Captain America comes up and gets attacked by a balloon. Spike then says " Oh dear god. He's killing Batman!" You can make any ordinary thing look funny. I especially liked the music when the town was being invaded. What was it called.

Loved every bit of it!

Unforgotten Realms: Epi5 Unforgotten Realms: Epi5

I laughed my voice box out. NOW i can't find it.

That cracked me up and i couldn't stop laughinf for 1 hr. Me want more more more more more more more more and so on.I escpecially liked shak or whoever he is.